Hey all! I'm pretty pumped about the idea of ranting on here for you all to read and comment on. For starters lets talk about life. I'm currently placed in an 8th grade English class at Manhiem Township Middle School. When I first learned this I was not thrilled. I really wanted to be in a high school. But after really only a week in the class I completely changed my mind. There is just such an energy level with middle school that i really underestimated. I love the kids, my co-ops great and I'm really excited to take the reigns. I think what I want this to blog to be, more than just a journal of my day to day encounters, is a chance to converse over things I'm learning and seeing. So check out this video. You yall know my conservative ass doesn't get too caught up in the environment but this video struck me. What really struck me was this girl was initially encouraged by a teacher, and I think this really speaks not only to the environmental issues we face today, but the power each one of us has as adults to influence kids either positively or negatively.
I think that's pretty cool. So I'll get more in depth and specific as we go but I inks that's good for now. Hope you all stay in touch, I'm going to try and update you daily. Be well!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete