Sunday, October 30, 2011

Just for kicks

So I haven't posted alot of videos recently so I just wanted to show you some stuff I have been into recently.

This video's pretty intense but sooooo soooo good

This one is equally as powerful but also funny


Finally this one is funny and surprisingly profound.I feel like this kid really gets some of the bull shit that goes hand-in-hand with structured religion


I've been getting really into this slam poetry. I just think it's really impressive/powerful stuff, I've been writing some of my own I just don't know if I have the confidence and memory to ever read it. But if you like what you see let me know and I can recommend some stuff for you.

PS I just want to encourage everyone to become a member of my blog and comment on stuff, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. Love the videos. When I come home I want to hear your poetry!! I love following your blog. Like I have said before I am so proud of you! can't wait to read your next post!

    ReplyDelete